Hear Lacey C. Clark! of Sisters’ Sanctuary talk about Solutions!
What People Are Saying!
Sisters' Sanctuary's "Phenomenally U Program Proves Transformational for Young Sisters" -Rolling Out "U are phenomenal! Thankful for the work that you do! #blessed #purposedriven" Emmy Nominated Host (NBC), Lori Wilson "Great work you are doing Lacey!" -Fatin Dantzler, One Half of Kindred the Family Soul " My girlfriends and I attended Phenomenally U . I was so impressed. You touched on so many issues that I preach about to these teens as well as older women. This event was just confirmation to my soul. I really don't have much to say but you did an AWESOME JOB!" - C. Parker " I really enjoyed how we actually learned that Reality TV isn't real and how girls alter themselves to be like them. Girls think that it's alright to have sex and fight. That's not ladylike. Girls are not respecting themselves and I learned that from Phenomenally U." -A.J., 13 yrs "You did a Phenomenal Job! All girls of all ages should be hearing what you have to say. It is crucially important that they listen and take in this nutrition for the body, mind, spirit, soul and heart." -C. Carissa Parks
- 5 Ways to Begin to Mentally Prepare Your Daughter for College
- Three Keys to Confidence for young women for National Teen Self-Esteem Month
- Safety: 5 Ways to Keep Your Daughter Safe During Prom Night
- 3 Ways to Prevent YOUR teen daughter from being cyberbullied online
- Phenomenally U: Million Girl Challenge